“Easy, yet seemingly impressive,” me, every time I’m in search of a new recipe for a dinner party or date night.
Dinner doesn’t get easier than this, and this foolproof recipes even allows you to put your own spin on things based on whatever you’ve got laying around (e.g. onions, shallots, fresh herbs, favorite spices, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 425
- Use a sharp knife to slice delicata squash into quarter inch slices
- Add roughly 1/4 cup olive oil, a few generous pinches of salt, and cracked pepper to taste
- Toss to coat
- Spread onto baking sheet or ceramic
- Add fresh herbs of choice (I opted for thyme), garlic and shallot or onion
- Bake for 20 minutes or until squash begins to brown/crisp at the edges
For a different take, try playing with other oils, spices and alliums!